Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dollar Tree & Hannaford

I went to the Dollar Tree tonight to pick up Father's Day cards. Each card was $0.50, so I only spent $1.50 the original price for the cards was $7.34, I saved $5.84!

I also stopped into Hannaford they had a few good sale items this week (side note: coupons print out on the back of your receipt, today I got $0.60 off one bottle of Naturally Delicious dressing, $0.20 off Scotties tissues, $1.00 off any Hannaford close to Home product, $1.00 off any Taste of Inspirations ice cream topping!):

Smart Start Cereal is 2/$5 (I purchased 4 boxes) print your coupon HERE.

Strawberries 2/$4 (I purchased 4 containers)

While I was walking around the store I spotted a coupon for $2 off any Hannaford brand product minimum purchase of $2(limit one per household, they still have some left so head on over)! I picked up a much needed gallon of milk for $0.99! So, be on the look out for these in store coupons, I found mine just taped to a shelf!

Total from Hannaford after coupons was $13.99, for 4 boxes of cereal, 4 containers of strawberries and a gallon of milk!

No comments: